Complete your bachelor's degree in business entirely online!
Findlay's business management degree completion program
is designed for adults who have already earned an associate’s degree
(or the equivalent of at least one half of a baccalaureate degree – 62
semester hours) who want to earn a bachelor's degree in business.
- All the courses in the program are offered online -- You do not have to come to campus for classes!
- Classes are scheduled in eight-week terms, making rapid progress
towards the completion of the degree possible (there are five degree
completion terms per year)
- Includes 15, four semester-hour classes and two, one-semester-hour
classes Live, online learning: All of our classes have a synchronous
component. In a typical class you meet for a live online session with
your professor and classmates once a week for a two-hour class
discussion just like in a regular, seated class.
- Learn SAP practices and applications
- Opportunity to earn Six Sigma Green Belt certification
Once you complete
your bachelor's degree, you can easily transition into The University of
Findlay’s online MBA program, without the need to take any
The courses and
projects built into Findlay's business management degree ensure a
variety of rich developmental experiences. In addition to traditional
classroom lectures, our students' learning experiences includes:
Individual leadership and emotional intelligence assessments
- Case analysis
- Research projects
- Team-based active learning projects
- Guest speakers
The University of
Findlay's business program places a strong emphasis on written and oral
communication skills, teamwork and personal initiative. Extensive
readings, research activities, and both short and long writing
assignments are used to integrate learning and enhance the professional