Are you. . .
- A working professional or recent college graduate?
- A decision-maker in your organization?
- Policy-oriented and analytical?
- In need of online classes to fit your schedule?
- Climbing up another rung on the environmental career ladder?
Our graduate-level classes prepare students for leadership positions in the environmental industry. We provide an enhanced knowledge of science, engineering, environmental policy and business concepts.
Connie Muncy, M ’01, has been named one of the "100 Women Making a Difference in Safety" by the American Society of Safety Engineers. Read her story at Student Success!
These skills can lead you to a management position in the environmental safety field. Enjoy a rich curriculum with an emphasis on five crucial knowledge areas:
- Technical knowledge - environmental policy and compliance, risk reduction and hazard management systems
- Integrative skills - combines the above skills into effective action, presentation and leadership