1. One leather halter with student's name on brass name plate
2. Two cotton leads and chain attachment
3. Close contact jumping saddle - recommended brands include - CWD, Devocous, Butet, PJ
4. Leather and/or fleece-lined double elastic girth: 50" - 52” sizes are recommended
5. English bridle (brown) with flash attachment or separate figure-8 noseband
7. Standing martingale with rubber stop
8. One white fleece saddle pad, one therapeutic pad - wither relief pad, one Mattes pad w/shims and three white baby pads clearly marked with your name
9. Front splint boots, professional choice SMB and/or polo wraps (dark colors only, black preferred)
10. Clipper blades size 10 and 40 - Andis T-84 or Oster Variable speed blade combo (for body clipping
11.Clipper oil, blade wash and cool lube
12. Four white or gray flannel leg wraps and white pillow quilts (no knit bandages); quilt measurements: 2@14" and 2@16"
13. One cotton lunge line without a chain (30" minimum) and lunge whip
14. Horse cooler - a.) 80-100% wool or polar fleece (square cooler or 80-82" fitted conservative cooler); b.) Anti-sweat sheet (80-82" may be assigned). Horse sheet, size 80"-82" (needed later in the fall as appropriate for weather)
15. Bathing equipment - shampoo, sponge, sweat scraper, etc.
16. Grooming equipment - dandy brush (stiff bristle), body brush (soft bristle), rubber curry comb (not Sarvis), mane comb, hoof pick, two towels, pulling comb, braiding supplies.
17. Digital thermometer and Vaseline
18. ASTM certified black hunt cap and hairnets
19. Zip or lace leather paddock boots (black or brown)
20. Half chaps
21. Jumping bat and gloves. Gloves must be black or brown - no animal prints or bright colors.
22. Spurs with black leather straps
23. Side reins - leather with donut
24. Tack cleaning supplies and boot polish (no all-in-one cleaner/conditioner)
25. Dressage whip
26. Padlock for tack locker. (Everyone will be assigned a tack locker.)
27. Vetrolin lineament or Bigeloil lineament
28. Show Sheen
30. Fly spray