You can check the status of your application anytime by logging into our student portal. Due to the large volume of applications to The University of Findlay, checking your status online is the fastest way to find out about the status of your application. Please follow the instructions below or watch the step-by-step instructional video to learn how to access your information.
Accessing Your Application Status:
- Go to https://my.findlay.edu
- Select "Guest" from the drop down box in the top, left corner of the page.
Refer to the two emails you received from firstname.lastname@example.org shortly after you submitted your application. The first email contains your password needed to log in to the site. The second email will have your username, which is your Student ID number. You will need this username and password to log into the admissions application status site.
- Click on the Admissions tab in the upper, left corner of the page after you have logged in
- Click on "Track Your Admissions Process" in the left side navigation.
- Click on "View Admissions Status"
- You should now see your application status screen. Your application status and information about additional documentation we may need is available here.
Click on the image below to watch the video tutorial on accessing your application information.