How do you get in to The University of Findlay?
The University of Findlay is now a WES preferred institution and accepts WES credentials for admission consideration.
Follow these simple steps to make sure your application and acceptance goes smoothly.
- Fill out an online application right here on our website.
- Review the Checklist for the particular program you want to join. The Checklist contains important information on what credentials you need to submit and how to submit them. Checklists for each program can be found under "How Do I get In?" on the left.
- Review the SEVIS information on what SEVIS is and how to pay the SEVIS fee.
Don't make these common mistakes when submitting your credentials that will delay your application! Read this simple guide to help. Common Credential Mistakes.pdf
All undergraduate and graduate application materials
must be received by the following dates in order to be considered for
- Summer Intake: April 30
- Fall Intake: July 30
- Spring Intake: December 1
- Summer Intake: March 15
- Fall Intake: June 15
- Spring Intake: October 15