You and your family are invited to spend a day on campus learning more about UF's Equestrian and Animal Science/Pre-Vet programs.
Friday April 25, 2014
Check-in at the Alumni Memorial Union (AMU) on our main campus.
During your visit, you will tour our facilities, including the 150-acre Center for Equestrian and Pre-Veterinary Studies, which is home to more than 300 horses and the 31,000-square-foot Dr. C. Richard Beckett Animal Science Building; and the 32-acre James L. Child Jr. English Equestrian Complex, which features two indoor arenas and is home to over 100 horses.
You’ll also meet the faculty and participate in a panel discussion with current equestrian, animal science and pre-vet students. In addition, you will have an opportunity to learn more about the admission and financial aid processes.
Tentative Schedule for the Day
Check-in for the day will begin at 8 a.m.
including registration and refreshments in the Alumni Memorial Union (AMU)
- Introduction to the English and western equestrian studies, animal science and pre-veterinary medicine programs
- Tour of campus
- Panel discussion with current equestrian studies, animal science and pre-vet students
- Lunch on campus as our guest
- Admissions and financial aid presentation
- Tours of the equine, animal science and pre-vet facilities from 2 to 4 p.m.
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-548-0932, ext 4161 or you can also call 419-434-4644 or 419-434-6913 or email at email@example.com.