You and your family are invited to spend a day learning more about all of the programs offered by UF’s College of Health Professions and College of Pharmacy. Findlay offers many accredited health profession-focused programs, all of which include clinical, hands-on training.
During the visit day, you will learn more about the health profession field(s) you are interested in, tour our facilities and meet with faculty and current students.
Tentative Schedule for the Day
- 8:30 a.m. - Check-In
- 9 a.m. - Welcome
- 9:30 a.m. - Breakout Session 1
- 10:15 a.m. - Breakout Session 2
- 11 a.m. - Student Discussion Panel/Hands-On Session
- 11:45 a.m. - Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. - Information Session and Tours of Brewer Center for Health Sciences and Campus
- Athletic Training
- Health Education/Physical Education
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Social Work
- Strength and Conditioning
For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-548-0932 or at email@example.com.