New Student Orientation is August 13 through 16
want to make sure that you start the year off right! Because of that,
all new students are required to participate in The Oiler Experience!
This is a four-day orientation weekend designed to help you settle into campus life, meet other new students and have a lot of fun!
You are welcome to bring your parents to the first two days of orientation weekend.
Before You Arrive
- Activate your Oiler OneCard. You will need this card to use your meal plan.
- Meet your roommate and figure out what things to bring.
Schedule is subject to change at any time. Please review all the information so you will know what to expect during The Oiler Experience.
Tentative Schedule of Events
- Your meal plans begins
- Move-in day
- Parents welcome tent
- First dinner in Henderson Dining Hall as a UF student
- UF block party - live DJ, food and fun
- "Why be Ordinary When You Can Be Remarkable" - Keynote speaker: Dave Coleman
- Just for parents sessions
- Welcome session by College
- The presidents welcome and the arch ceremony
- Farewell reception for parents
- Building Oiler Nation
- Orientation Service Projects (two sessions):
- Session 1 begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Session 2 begins at 12:15 p.m.
- Survival bingo
- Traditional church service - College First Church of God
- Academic Support Center open sessions
- Games, giveaways and live DJ
- Picnic style dinner
Contact Brandon Mooney if you have any questions at 419-434-4707 or by email: email@example.com.