8 - 9 a.m.: Check
9 - 9:30 a.m.: Welcome & Review of Schedule, Winebrenner Theological Seminary
9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.: Math and Chemistry Placement
9:40 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.: Morning Sessions
UF FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILTY/Oiler One Card
- Location: Winebrenner Theological Seminary - #53 on campus map
- * REQUIRED: for all families
ONE STOP SHOP
(Anytime between 10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.)
- Location: Alumni Memorial Union - #4 on campus map
- *REQUIRED: for all students
- Come and
go in between other sessions to get your picture taken for your ID, learn how
to get your parking pass and meal plan set up are just a few of the items you
will check off your list of things to do during this session.
STUDENT EMPLOYMENT (Sessions start at 9:40 a.m., 10:20 a.m., 11a.m.,
and 11:40 a.m.)
- Location: Martin Lecture Hall - #7 on campus map
have questions regarding working part-time either on or off-campus, you won’t
want to miss this session!
COUNSELING CONCERNS (Anytime 9 – 10 a.m.)
- Visit us at 307 Frazer St. - #49
on campus map
mental health issues are a concern for more and more students. If you already
receive mental health services, or would like to learn what resources are
available on campus at no cost to the student, come and meet the staff from
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. Lunch at Henderson Dining Hall
1 - 3 p.m. Dismissal
to Academic Preview By College/Advising - For Students
1 - 2 p.m. Components
of a Findlay Education – For Parents
- Located in Winebrenner
- Will cover topics like:
- What innovative learning opportunities
are available to first-year students?
- What are the general education
- What can my student expect in the way of academic challenges and support?
- This session will provide parents
with tips as they support their student’s intellectual development.
2 - 3 p.m. Parent
Panel – For Parents
- Located in Winebrenner
- The Office of Alumni and Parent
Relations will present a panel discussion that will allow parents to ask
questions on topics ranging from life in a dorm, laundry and study habits,
campus involvement, health services, technology, and the safety and resources
available on campus and in the City of Findlay.
- Also parents will learn how to register for the parent email
distribution list that will keep you updated on events and news of the
- Family Weekend will be
discussed and parents will have the opportunity to win a UF mom or dad
1 - 4 p.m. Optional
- Beginning in the Alumni Memorial Union
1 - 4 p.m. Help
- Located in the Alumni
- Staff will be available to help with any additional
questions you have.