Priority Registration & Immediate Decision Day is on April 10 and April 12.
Transfer students, along with current Findlay post-secondary and dual enrollment students can finish the entire application process in one visit! Those who attend can expect to:
- Complete the enrollment process (bring your transcripts and recommendation form);
- Meet with a financial aid counselor;
- Meet our faculty advisors;
- Interact with current students; and
- Schedule your fall classes.
Already accepted to Findlay? Attend our Priority Registration Day and you will be among the first to sign up for fall classes before anyone else! Don't wait until the classes you need for fall are full!
Current Findlay post-secondary and dual enrollment students, please remember to bring your transcripts and recommendation form.
Priority Registration & Immediate Decision 2014:
- Thursday, April 10, 2014
- Saturday, April 12, 2014
Contact the Office of Admissions at 419-434-4732 or firstname.lastname@example.org.