Science, technology and mathematics fields are quickly becoming the
fastest-growing and highest-wage jobs.
The University of Findlay can prepare you for a career in these fields with a degree in Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Management
, Computer Science
When: Tuesday, February 18 - Beginning at 8 a.m.
Where: The University of Findlay - Davis Street Building - Room 2225
STEM Visit Day Details:
- Interact with a panel of professionals in the
fields of Environmental, Safety and Occupational Health Management, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science and Mathematics
- Information fair of all our science, mathematics and technology programs where you can gather material
- Admissions information session
- Campus tour - including a detailed tour of our science labs, environmental safety training center and a student-run business, 3C's Computer Repair
- Attend an on-campus job fair (optional) - one of the many services offered to UF students annually
Contact the Office of Admissions at 1-800-548-0932, ext. 4161 or email@example.com
Sign Up Today!