Completed in 1886, Old Main reigns as the original and oldest campus building. This signature building serves as home to the College of Business as well as houses many of the services students use every day.
Old Main features:
The Oiler Success Center – which helps students excel both in and outside of the classroom
The Business Office – where students can go to pay their bills
The Office of Financial Aid - where students can go to discuss their scholarships and aid packages
A computer labs that are open late into the night
The Office of Student Affairs
Davis Street Building Photo Gallery
Davis Street Building is home to the University’s College of Pharmacy,
College of Education and many science and research labs.
Davis Street Building Atrium
College of Science Undergraduate Research Labs
College of Pharmacy Tour
In addition to being the central resource for books, journal subscriptions and microforms for UF students and faculty, Shafer Library serves as a quiet haven for students. The library is open 24/7 and features group and individual study rooms equipped with white boards and wireless Internet access. The resources of Shafer Library are also available online through OhioLINK.
Egner Center for Performing Arts
Home to the theatre program and the recently renovated Grimm Theatre, the Frank J. Egner Center for the Performing Arts has much to offer a student interested in fine arts. The band and choir programs, as well as the UF television station are housed in this building. Six practice rooms and facilities for instrumental and voice lessons reside in Egner along with new distance learning and videotape production facilities and a computer lab. The building is named for Frank Egner, a Findlay businessman and a member of the Findlay College Board of Trustees from 1960-69.
Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion
Students enjoy studying in the atrium, which has a waterfall as its backdrop. Other features include the William and Martha Lape Great Hall, the Malcolm Family Dining Hall, the Pfeiffer Lecture Hall and the Dudley and Mary Marks Lea Gallery. The Virginia B. Gardner Fine Arts Pavilion provides an elegant home for the Mazza Museum and Gift Gallery, in addition to housing studios and faculty offices for the visual arts program. An addition to the building was completed in 2007, commemorating the 25th Anniversary of the Mazza Museum.
Brewer Science Hall
Brewer Science Hall contains the Newhard Planetarium, classrooms for science and chemistry labs. The Jean Weekly and Charles Jesse Martin Lecture Hall, seating 224 people, serves as the site of science and other classes. The William B. Brewer Science Hall memorializes William Burdette Brewer, member of the Findlay College Board of Trustees from 1956-60 and president of Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.
Frost Science Center
The Frost Science Center contains the Robert Malcolm Lecture Hall, a greenhouse, laboratories and classrooms. It is also home to the environmental, safety and occupational health sciences program.
Renninger was initially constructed as a 60-foot-by-90-foot gymnasium to house a basketball court and offices on the main floor, with showers, dressing rooms and lockers in the basement. In 1982 the building was named Renninger Gymnasium in honor of Donald Renninger, Class of 1940, who taught physical education and served as coach and athletic director from 1947-1955. Beginning in 1989, the building was no longer used as a gymnasium, but was converted for use by the All Hazards Training Center.
Brewer Center for Health Sciences
The Brewer Center houses the University’s doctor of physical therapy, master of occupational therapy, master of athletic training, and master of physician assistant programs. Also included are:
State-of-the-art W. Robert and Marilyn Y. Brewer Lecture Hall
Cadaver lab (one of the largest labs in northwest Ohio)
Health sciences library reference room