GRE scores are not required for admission. Admission to The University of Findlay DOES NOT Guarantee admission to the MAT.
- Admission is limited and not guaranteed to those meeting the minimum admission criteria.
- Only those who are formally admitted into the professional phase can continue with the academic and clinical education components of the program.
Transfer Student Admission Process
All students must complete a separate application to the MAT at The University of Findlay. This includes meeting the admission criteria and completing the application materials listed below:
- Formal admission into The University of Findlay:
- U.S. Citizens & green card holders: Application for Admission
- Non U.S. Citizen: International Student Application
- A minimum College/University bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 and prerequisite GPA of 3.0
- Criteria such as quality of applicant essay (guidelines can be found on the application checklist) and recommendations (applicant evaluation forms) are also considered
- Technical standards document - sign this document and return it with your admission materials
Applicants with graduate coursework completed: There may be some graduate courses that will transfer into our MAT curriculum. Each student's case will be reviewed individually according to the University transfer policy. Regardless of what courses transfer, the type of clinical experiences and previous degrees earned, our MAT program is still 2 years in length - as required for CAATE accreditation.
- All transfer students will be evaluated on a case-by-case
- GRE scores are not required for admission. Admission
to The University of Findlay DOES NOT Guarantee admission to the MAT.
- Only those who are formally admitted into the professional phase can continue
with the academic and clinical education components of the program.
If a prospective student is lacking any of the requirements by the application deadline, please contact Dr. Steven to discuss your options. Furthermore, admission of qualified students will continue until all available positions have been filled. Classes for the Professional Phase of the MAT program begin in July.
Technical Standards for Admission
These Technical Standards are designed for all students who are applying for admission into the MAT program. Please download, review carefully, and sign this document. Return it with your admission materials. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Disability Services.
Undergraduate Pre-requisite Admission Criteria