The Nuclear Medicine Institute (NMI) welcomes
you to our website. NMI started in 1966 as a hospital-based program in nuclear
medicine technology. Originally located in Cleveland, Ohio, the Institute moved
to the campus of The University of Findlay in 1984.
Throughout the history of the Institute, our
graduates have contributed significantly not only to the medical field, but to
other related fields as well. Graduates have used their nuclear medicine
skills and furthered their education in other health or technical
fields and advanced professions including medicine and law. Over 1500 students
have successfully attended the Institute, and it is estimated that over 80 percent of
them continue to maintain their certification in the field.
Part of the Institute's mission is to provide the field of nuclear medicine with technologists who are
highly skilled, knowledgeable, conscientious, and competent providers of high-quality patient care in the medical community. The quality of the NMI graduate
is known nationwide.
For any questions please contact:
Richard B. States, DHSc, CNMT, RT (N)(ARRT)
Office Location: Diagnostic Services Building - 401 Trenton