forensic science Points of Pride
What makes a UF Forensic Science degree special?
- Enthusiastic faculty with real world
experience that includes work with the State Highway Patrol, FBI, and other national security entities in the criminal justice field that bridge the gap between theory and practice.
- A primary focus on meeting your personal needs and career aspirations through interactive instruction and personalized one-on-one advising.
- A forensic science major built upon the accreditation specifications of the National Academy of Forensic Science.
- Courses designed to prepare students for successful careers in many diverse areas of criminal justice including law enforcement, risk assessment, courts, corrections, and juvenile justice.
- Criminal justice club helps to develop leadership skills with opportunities to visit criminal justice institutions, meet experts, travel to historical criminal justice sites, and participate in exciting recreational activities.
- Recently opened a new building addition with state-of-the-art equipment and lab facilities to provide enhanced learning.
- Strong collaborative ties with other academic departments such as Law & Liberal Arts, Political Science, and Public Administration allowing you to pursue double majors or minors to compliment your forensics education.
- An energetic and active criminal justice club which allows you to develop leadership skills and the opportunity to visit significant criminal justice institutions, meet experts in the field, travel to significant historical criminal justice sites, and participate in exciting recreational activities.