Students enrolled in the University of Findlay's Spanish program
are actively engaged in activities in and outside of the classroom and
also in Spanish speaking countries:
- Students enrolled in The University of Findlay's Spanish program
travel to the Universidad Internacional in Cuernavaca, Mexico; the Centro Peruano Americano in Trujillo, Peru; or Spain for immersion experiences through course work,
internships, excursions and homestays.
- Students share their study abroad experiences with the UF
community on Academic Excellence Day.
- Students attend conversation tables with native speakers of
- Students attend Hispanic dinners, Hispanic film discussions,
workshops, and major and minor informative meetings, organized by
- Students and professors participate in International Night with
Hispanic country displays and performances.
- Students pursuing an education major in spanish are offered opportunities to enter local elementary and high school classrooms throughout their college coursework.