1. Nominations may be made by anyone, other than the nominee himself or herself.
2. Nominees from the previous induction will be automatically considered by the committee.
3. Previous nominations will be considered active for no more than ten years, at which time they will be placed in the inactive file.
4. Nominations from all sports, genders and ethnicities will be given the same consideration. Selection shall be based on merit only and never of a political nature.
5. Final selection to the UF Athletic Hall of Fame will be determined through majority vote by the selection committee. The committee consists of the following individuals:
Ron Ammons ’81 - UF Head Softball Coach-Chair
Larry Alter - Longtime Courier Sports Editor
Al Baker ’73 - Former UF Director of Golf
Don Collins - Former Assistant Professor of Psychology
and Academic Counselor for Student-Athletes
Charlie Ernst ’92 - UF Head Men's Basketball Coach
Greg Gilbert - Assistant Director of Athletics
Patrick Gibson '82 - Employed in private business
Jason Granger ’99 - Employed in private business
Ron Niekamp - Former UF Men's Head Basketball Coach
Lisa Klingshirn - Assistant Track & Field Coach
Sharon Milligan - Former UF Professor and Coach
Dee Dee Spraw ’00 "07(M)- Director, Wolfe Center for Alumni, Parents & Friends
6. Voting will be by a two-step and secret ballot, and announcement of inductees will be through the Office of Sports Information.
7. Inductees will be honored at the yearly Hall of Fame banquet, given a plaque and be recognized on campus with a picture and biography with the other Hall of Fame members.
8. Inductees must be present for the induction ceremony or designate an appropriate representative.
9. An induction class shall be comprised of not less than five and not more than seven inductees.
Printable Nomination Form