Members of Town & Campus and their guests attended the
53rd annual spring brunch that was held this year in the University's Village Cafe at The University of Findlay.
Seven students from UF were awarded $1,000 scholarships during the brunch, themed "Returns on Investments". The students were:
- Jessica Kohler received the Endowed Scholarship. Jessica is a sport and event management major from Findlay, Ohio;
- Zachary Heiser, an art and theatre major from Lorain, Ohio;
- Ila Lynch, an early childhood education major from Carey, Ohio;
- Andrew Pratt, an English as a second language major from Wauseon, Ohio;
- Eric Rieman, a pharmacy major from Ottawa, Ohio;
- Daniel Stevenson, a physical therapy major from Ft. Wayne, Ind.; and
- Christina Terry, an economics major from Findlay, Ohio.
Scholarships are given on the basis of need, grade point average and participation in University activities. Funds for the scholarships are raised through a sustaining membership mail campaign held each November.
Attendees were entertained by instrumental students under the guidance of Jack Taylor and a presentation of light-hearted verses by the Reader's Theatre.
New officers for 2013-2014 were also installed prior to brunch by
President Katherine Rowe Fell. They are:
- President, Susan Williams;
- First vice president, Pam Shinn;
- Second vice
president, Sondra Malcolm;
- Secretary, Jeannie Wasbro; and
- Treasurer, Patti
Click on the image below to view the photo gallery.