It is The University of Findlay’s policy that all tuition and fees are due one week prior to the start of the session. As a convenient alternative, we offer the option of signing a Payment Agreement to pay the balance in equal monthly installments with interest on the account of 1 ½ % per month
(ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE 18%) on the outstanding balance. If you choose this option of payment, please complete the Payment Agreement according to the following instructions, and return it with the first payment to the address at the bottom of this sheet. If you choose to pay the balance early, you are encouraged to do so.
Payment Agreements will not be processed without the first payment.
1. Access MyFindlay
, login with UFNet username and password
2. Select Students tab
3. Select Finance Information
4. Select Course and Fee Statement, enter the term desired
5. Referring to the computed balance in the lower right corner of the Course and Fee statement, enter this amount on the Payment Agreement as the cost for the semester at this time.
6. The computed balance will be divided into equal monthly payments (as determined by the length of session).
7. The student must sign and date the payment agreement. A parent’s signature is encouraged, but not required unless the student is under the age of 18 years.
8. The first payment MUST accompany the complete and signed Payment Agreement when it is submitted to the Business Office.
It is the student’s responsibility to notify the Business Office of any changes that will affect the Payment Agreement. Examples include, but are not limited to, changes in course load, financial aid, and housing.
The University of Findlay
1000 North Main Street
Findlay, OH 45840