Student Health Insurance
- Undergraduate students carrying 12 or more credit hours for fall semester or spring semester; nine credit hours or more for summer session will be automatically enrolled in the Student Health Insurance Plan.
- Students who do not desire this coverage must waive coverage as a result of completing the online Health Insurance Waiver. The online Health Insurance Waiver is located in MyFindlay. The deadline for waiving insurance is October 1 for the fall semester and February 1 for first-time students in the spring semester. After these dates, the student is enrolled in the policy, and it CANNOT be waived.
- Students who decline the coverage are not eligible to enroll in the plan until the start of the next plan year.
- Graduate students carrying six credit hours or more may be eligible and included in the plan by request only. Coverage for graduate students is effective one business day after the premium is paid for the remainder of the plan year.
- Degree completion students carrying 12 credit hours or more in two blocks (one semester) may be eligible and included in the plan by request only. Coverage for degree completion students is effective one business day after the premium is paid for the remainder of the plan year.
- Graduate and degree completion students may enroll in this Plan through October 1 for the fall semester or through February 1 for first-time students in the spring semester.
- The plan year runs August 1 through August 1.
- An undergraduate student who withdraws or drops to part-time prior to October 1 (fall) or February 1 (first-time spring student) will not be included in the plan.
- You can use the link below to print a copy of Student Health Plan.
Directions to Health Insurance Waiver:
- Sign in with UFnet username and password
- Select Students tab
- Select Student Health Insurance