Kimberly Bash--Program Officer, The Community Foundation of Findlay/Hancock County
Julie Brown--Program Officer, The Findlay-Hancock County Community Foundation
Angela Crist--Vice President, Travel & Tourism, Convention and Visitors Bureau, Greater Findlay, Inc.
eta Foust--Grant Administrator, Hancock Regional Planning Commission
Kim Hiett--Housing and Wellness Coordinator, Hancock County Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board
Bev Phillips--Community Services Director, United Way of Hancock County
Marti Price--Director, Chopin Hall
Barb Shick--Community Relations Director, Findlay City Schools
Tammy Stahl--Marketing Coordinator, Hancock Christian Clearing House
Jennifer Swartzlander--Assistant Director, Findlay Hope House for the Homeless, Inc.
University Administration and Staff:
Candace Baker--Assistant Athletic Trainer
Will Miller--Director of Christian Ministry
Christopher Sippel--Coordinator of International Education
Bethany Mulhern--Ohio Campus Compact AmeriCorps VISTA
Almar Walter--Director of Intercultural Student Services
Crystal Weitz--Campus Compact Coordinator
Joining the Campus Compact Board:
If you would like to join the Campus Compact Board,
the following are board member responsibilities.
* Attend board meetings (two in fall semester and one in spring semester)
* Serve on at least one of the following committees and meet monthly with that committee:
Committee, Academic Service-Learning Committee,
* Participate in special
events sponsored by Campus Compact each year or consider special
* Attend strategic planning meetings or other special meetings as called by the coordinator
* Accept appointment to occasional task groups or ad hoc committees
* Accept this organization’s policies and mission
* Promote this organization to the UF and larger communities
* Visit one community partner per year
* Perform annual review of Board's work and performance
Meetings are open to both the campus and Findlay communities.