Below is a list of services available per student need:
Assistive Technology – An assistive technology lab
is available in the Office of Disability Services. Programs available are Co-writer.
Write-Outloud, Read & Write Version, JAWS, WYNN, Open Book, Dragon
Naturally Speaking, Zoom Text and Kurzweil.
- Equipment - Digital recorders, magnification equipment,
four track players, TTY's, FM amplification systems, etc
are available for student's to borrow for the semester.
- Group and individual tutoring sessions
- Housing modifications – Physical access is available in designated housing areas.
- Letters of introduction to faculty members
- Sign Language Interpreters/Typewell Transcribers
- Study Skills
- Test taking accommodations