Completing the FAFSA doesn't have to be as daunting as it first seems.
Just follow the seven easy steps discussed in these videos and you will soon find yourself done with filing the FAFSA. You can watch them all at once, or one at a time. Don't' hesitate to contact us if you have questions along the way at 419-434-4791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intro to Completing the FAFSA
- Step 1- Student Demographics- info about you
- Step 2 - School Selection - where do you want to send your FAFSA
- Step 3 - Dependency Status
- Step 4 - Parent Demographics - mom or dad, this is about you
- Step 5 - Financial Information - you will need your family's 2012 tax info for this part
- Step 6 - Sign and Submit
- Step 7- Congratulations, you are done!