To centralize efforts for the advocacy and retention of students, actively participate in their progression toward graduation and help each student achieve success.
- Guiding students toward solving problems and fostering awareness of college services and resources.
- Guiding students through the leave of absence and/or total withdrawal process when medically or personally necessary, and assisting with the re-entry process when a student is ready to return.
Advising Outreach Goals
- To provide direction/assistance in major exploration, educational goals, and life goals so that student's can create a plan of success to achieve these goals.
- To provide proactive help to students that are having academic issues in order to give them the chance to succeed.
Career Planning Goals
- To provide effective individual and career planning services for UF students.
- To provide presentations, workshops and events for students that help them align their major and career goals with their abilities and interests.