In an effort to maintain a safe, clean and pleasant
environment at the Student Recreation Center, the following rules and
regulations have been established and will be enforced for the enjoyment of all
patrons. The use of the Student
Recreation Center is a privilege; proper behavior is required at all times
while using the facility.
- Only The University of Findlay students, faculty,
staff, board of trustees and alumni* may utilize the Student Recreation Center.
*Alumni must purchase a membership in
order to use the center.
Faculty/staff, alumni* and board of trustee member’s
spouses are permitted to use the center. Spouses must have a valid UF ID.
*Alumni spouses must purchase a
membership in order to use the center.
- Faculty/staff children between the ages of 12-25 will
be permitted to use the Student Recreation Center and children between the ages of 12-17 must be accompanied by
an adult at all times. Children
between the ages of 12-15 will not be permitted to use the cardio center and weight room. Children must have a valid UF ID.
- Guests of a UF student, faculty or staff member may use
the Student Recreation Center, but must purchase a daily guest pass at the
Recreational Services Office. The UF
host must be present in order to purchase a pass and access the Student
- All patrons using the Student Recreation Center must
present their Oiler One Card or other UF ID at the front desk of the Koehler
- UF Students will be given first priority in reserving
the racquetball court, using the rock wall, multi-courts and cardio
center. Faculty, staff and
alumni—including spouses and children may use the facilities when not in use by
- Patrons using the Student Recreation Center do so at
their own risk. The University of
Findlay is not responsible for any injury that may occur to individuals
participating in any exercise activity.
Participation in exercise activity is on a voluntary basis. All
emergencies or injuries must be reported to the staff on duty.
No more than four (4) members of any one varsity sports
team may use the Cardio Center at the same time.
Proper work-out attire is required (i.e., t-shirt,
shorts, sweat pants, gym shoes, etc.) – no jeans, street/dress shoes, bare
feet, sandals, spikes or cleats.
- The University of Findlay is not responsible for lost,
stolen or damaged items brought into the Student Recreation Center by patrons.
Lockers that have locks left on them at 11:00pm each night
will have their locks cut off and the items removed from the lockers.
- Please be considerate of those using the equipment
after you; wipe machines down with the towels or wipes that are provided
in the Cardio Center.
- Turn off TV’s on cardio machines after use.
- Please only use one piece of equipment at a time, be
courteous, and take turns with others.
- Patrons are required to pick-up after themselves, discard
trash, and remove personal items after use.
- Smoking and/or use of any type of smokeless tobacco is
not permitted anywhere in the Student Recreation Center.
- The staff of the Student Recreation Center reserves the
right to limit usage of any piece of equipment and/or area in the center.
- Radios and tape or CD players are not permitted, unless
they are personal units---Walkmans, ipods, etc---equipped with headphones.
- Anyone caught abusing, damaging, or using the Student
Recreation Center and Cardio Center equipment in an unsafe manner will lose
their privileges immediately.
- The Student Recreation Center and Cardio Center
temperatures will be kept between 68-72 degrees as recommended by the American
College of Sports Medicine.
- Any questions, please contact Bryan Golding---419-434-4842