Equestrian Riding Camp
June 15-20 and June 22-27
- Instructor: Sue King, Kings3@findlay.edu or 419-434-6252
- Location: James L. Child, Jr. Equestrian Complex
- Tuition: $625
First session is Elementary-Beginner Novice and second session is Novice-Training
Features instruction in dressage, stadium jumping, X-C schooling and stable management. Students will ride twice daily. For more information, email or call Sue King at email@example.com or 419-434-6252
Youth western horsemanship school
June 15-20 and June 22-27
- Instructors: Clark Bradley and Steve Brown
- Location: UF Western Farm, 14700 U.S. 68, Findlay
- Tuition: $625, includes room and meals, transportation, horse's stall and feed
- First session - Novice
- Second session - Intermediate/Advanced
Students will work with their own horses under the supervision of the equestrian staff. Instruction will include horsemanship, western pleasure, showmanship, training, showing and the fundamentals of reining.
To register, contact Bonnie Bradley at 740-403-6397 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
boys' basketball team camps
- Session 1 - June 13-14
- Session 2 - June 16-17
- Session 3 - June 20-22
- Session 4 - June 25-26
- Day Camp and Individual Skills Camp - July 7-10
Contact: Charlie Ernst, Head Men's Basketball Coach, at 419-434-6935
on-the-ball soccer camps
- Residential Camp (boys and girls 6-18) - July 6-10
- Boys High School Team Camp - July 18-20
- Girls High School Team Camp - July 27-29
- Travel Camp: July 27-Aug. 1, 9 a.m. - noon, 8-13 years of age
- Hancock Rec. Camp: July 27-Aug. 1, 2 - 5 p.m., 6-13 years of age
For more information, visit http://www.otbsoccer.com or contact Andy Smyth, head men's soccer coach, at email@example.com, 419-434-4801.
"Catapults, Coasters and Cars!" Summer Camp
with Imagination Station
- Times: 9 a.m.-4:30p.m.
- Location: The University of Findlay Campus
- Ages Served: 7-12 (2nd-7th grade in the fall)
- Tuition: Imagination Station Members - $165; non-members - $195
Take-home activities, camp T-shirt, two snacks daily, three complimentary passes to Imagination Station Extreme Science Demo on June 27.
Registration Form, or 419-244-2674, ext. 250
photo credit: <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/1-11/1709860499/"
creative summer workshop for teens
One Day - Friday, June 20
Cost - $50 (includes meals, snacks, t-shirt, materials and final project)
Starting to think about a career in the arts? Our one-day workshop provides the the opportunity to see your ideas come to life with encouragement and inspiration from UF faculty. Focus on studio art, digital media, English and creative writing, global culture, psychology or theatre. For more information, click here.
pharmacy summer camp
June 15-18 and June 22-25
Tuition: $375 (includes housing and all meals)
Location: UF Main Campus
Campers will leave the camp with a better understanding of the pharmacy profession and the UF pharmacy program. Capacity of 40 students per session. For more information and to register, click here.