ESOH students have several options when it comes to scholarships!
Companies and organizations that consistently offer scholarships to UF students:
- Marathon Petroleum Scholarships- (2) $1,000 scholarships (non-renewable)
- BP Scholarships- (4) $2,500 scholarships (renewable)
- Ohio Environmental Service Industries (OESI) Scholarships - (4) $1,000 (non-renewable)
- Dow U.S.A. Science Scholarship - (1) $1,200
- Whirlpool Foundation Scholarship - (1) $1,200
For more information on these specific scholarships, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 419-434-4791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Health Scholarships - public health online
Public Health Online provides students, parents and general readers with accurate and expert-driven information and resources about public health topics, careers and the post-secondary educational landscape.
See a list of available scholarships and grants
Environmental Health Scholarships
The Ohio Environmental Health Association (OEHA) provides qualified students the opportunity to apply or The George Eagle Memorial Scholarship. This Scholarship consists of a $2,000 cash award granted to one undergraduate, and one graduate student annually.
Application Deadline is February 28, 2014.
- Ohio resident
- Enrolled as a sophomore, junior or senior in a program leading to a baccalaureate degree in environmental health or a related field (biology, environmental science, environmental management, etc.)
- Express intent to become employed in environmental health in Ohio following graduation.
- An OEHA member in good standing for two consecutive years prior to applying for the scholarship.
- Registered Sanitarian in the State of Ohio
- Minimum of three years experience in environmental health field
- Currently enrolled in a graduate program, with at least a 3.0 GPA
- Enrolled in M.S.E.S., M.S.E.H., M.E.S.I., M.S.E.P.H., M.P.H., or other environmental health graduate degree program approved by the scholarship committee.
- College tation Couor University must be an accredited school of higher learning.
- A personal interview will be required of the top three applicants a determined by the scholarship committee.
For more information, visit Ohio Environmental Health Association
National Environmental Health Association and
American Association of Sanitarians Scholarship Opportunity
The NEHA/AAS Scholarship program is to encourage early commitment by students to a career in EH and to stimulate past and present graduates to pursue postgraduate studies in EH sciences. The program offers financial assistance to individuals with a demonstrable need, and serves to introduce adequately trained professionals into the EH workforce.
Undergraduate - The undergraduate scholarships are available to students who are enrolled in an approved four-year college or university that is either accredited by the Environmental Health Accreditation Council (EHAC) or is a NEHA Educational or Sustaining Member School (Environmental Health Accreditation Council) accredited colleges/universities and NEHA Educational and Sustaining Member Schools.
Graduate - The graduate scholarship is available to those students or career professionals who are enrolled in a graduate program at a recognized college or university with a declared curriculum
in EH sciences.
There will be two awards presented, one $2,000 award to one graduate student and three $1,000 awards to each of three undergraduate students.
Application, Click Here
Submit Application to:
7290 S. Colorado Blvd., Ste. 1000-N
Denver, CO 80246-1926
Contact: Cindy Dimmitt
NEHA Scholarship Liaison
Phone: 303-756-9090, ext. 300