The Office of International Admissions is here to make your transition to campus as easy as possible.
Request Airport Pickup
If you are flying into an airport near the University, we are happy to pick you up at the airport. Just email your admissions counselor of the Office of International Admissions at [email protected]
and provide your flight information and we will arrange to have you picked up at the airport.
Arranging Your Own Transportation
If you are arriving and plan to arrange your own transportation to campus, we recommend using the resources below.
- Transportation pickup service from Toledo Express Airport is approximately $150 and $30 from the Findlay Greyhound Bus Station. Prices are subject to change. This charge is payable at the time of service.
- Toledo Express Airport (TOL) with A-1 Accurate Cab +1 (419) 861-7433
- The estimated cost is $150 USD.
- Detroit Metropolitan Airport (DTW): Detroit Metro Airport Taxi (248) 214-6823
- The estimated cost is $175 USD. More Info here
- Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) with Taxi General Manager +1 (614) 239-8294
- The estimated cost is between $250 and $300 USD.
Uber and Lyft are also available in the area.