One of the best ways to have a smooth enrollment experience is to finalize your admission file.
Finalizing your admission file includes providing some final information and documentation that is required prior to your enrollment. Please take the time to review the following list of important
information you will need to submit prior to your enrollment. Any questions regarding the submission of the information can be directed to your admissions counselor in the Office of Admissions.
Follow these steps for finalizing your admission file:
Create your UFnet account.
- Pay your enrollment deposit.
Register for Accepted Student Visit Day.
- Complete the Simple Campus Housing online profile using the link you received via email.
- Complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Findlay’s school code: 003045
- Sign up for a New Student Registration date.
- Confirm your major. Ideally you will want to know your major prior to your New Student Registration date so that you can be placed with the appropriate faculty advisor who will schedule your courses. Be sure to confirm your major with your admissions counselor.
- Final official high school transcript (if you are a first-time freshman). You will need to submit a final official high school transcript to the Office of Admissions verifying your graduation. Or official transcripts from all other universities that you have taken classes at (if you are a transfer student or have participated in the post-secondary education options or College Credit Plus program).