New Student Registration is a one-day event in which new students and new transfers will register for fall classes. During this exciting day, you will meet with a faculty advisor, take your placement tests and much more!
Click below to register. All first-time freshman and transfer students must attend one registration date below:
- New Student Registration 1 - Friday, May 12 - FULL
- New Student Registration 2 - Friday, May 19
- New Student Registration 3 - Monday, June 5 - FULL
- New Student Registration 4 - Wednesday, June 14
- New Student Registration 5 - Thursday, Aug. 17
All first-time freshman are strongly encouraged to take the placement tets. This is an important part of becoming an Oiler and scheduling your classes. Find more information on the different types of placement tests.
Tentative New Student Registration Schedule
8:00 - 9:00 a.m. - Check in at the Winebrenner Theological Seminary building (WTS)
9:00 - 9:30 a.m. - Welcome and review of schedule
9:30 - 12:30 p.m. - Placement Tests
9:40 - 12:30 p.m. - Morning sessions
Morning session choices:
- Financial Responsibility/Oiler One Card (sessions at 9:40, 11:00)
- Internships and Career Placement (9:40, 10:20, 11:00, 11:40)
- Student Employment (sessions at 9:40, 10:20, 11:00, and 11:40)
One Stop Shop (anytime between 10:00 - 12:30)
- Counseling Concerns (anytime 9:00 – 10:00)
- Financial Aid (anytime 9:00 - 5:00)
11:30 - 1:00
p.m. - Lunch at Henderson Dining Hall
1:00 - 3:00 p.m. - Dismissal to Academic Preview By College/Advising - For Students
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. - Components of a Findlay Education – For Parents
2:00 - 3:00 p.m. - Parent Panel – For Parents
1:00 - 4:00
p.m. - Optional Campus Tours
1:00 - 4:00 p.m. - Help Center
While students are occupied with registration activities, special information sessions are provided for the students' family members which will familiarize them with the University, address their concerns and provide them with the opportunity to meet other UF faculty and staff members.
Although we offer a special invitation to your family to attend New Student Registration, it is not required for family members.
If you have any questions please contact
William Johnston at 419-434-4180.