​​​​​​​Re-Admission​​​ Students​

Thank You For Taking A Second Look at UF!


If you're a student who has been away from The University of Findlay for more than one year , and you're interested in coming back to take classes, then you will need to apply for re-admission. 

Re-admission is not guaranteed but will be considered on the basis of your previous record at Findlay and any other institutions attended in the interim. If you have attended any other college-level institutions since leaving UF, we will need official transcripts from each college.

Screen Shot 2015-11-18 at 3.40.45 PM.png


Call us at 419-434-4732 or email us at admissions@findlay.edu.