​​Visiting Students​​​

Who qualifies as a visiting student? 

​If you want to take a course at UF and transfer the credits back to your home ​college, you will be considered a transient, or visiting, student. We are happy to help you get the class or classes you need to complete your degree. 

You can apply as a visiting (transient) student at UF by completing our online application​.


Call us at 419-434-4732 or email us at admissions@findlay.edu.

Visit Findlay
Total Degree Cost Calculator