what makes a UF Criminal Justice degree special?
- Dedicated and caring faculty whose primary focus is on meeting your personal needs and career aspirations beyond obtaining your criminal justice degree through interactive instruction and personalized one-on-one advising.
- Enthusiastic faculty with real world experience in the criminal justice field providing a blend of knowledge and experience bridging the gap between theory and practice.
- Recently opened a new building addition with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities to provide enhanced learning.
- A comprehensive interdisciplinary curriculum designed to prepare students for successful careers in many diverse areas of criminal justice including law enforcement, courts, corrections, and juvenile justice.
- Strong collaborative ties with other academic departments such as Forensic science, Law & Liberal Arts, Political Science and Public Administration allowing you to pursue double majors or minors to complement your criminal justice education.
- An energetic and active criminal justice and forensic science club which allows you to develop leadership skills and the opportunity to visit significant criminal justice institutions, meet experts in the field, travel to significant historical criminal justice sites, and participate in exciting recreational activities.
A large alumni network with strong engagement. (click on the picture to enlarge)