Sessions are 20 minutes long.
PERFORMANCE & DEMONSTRATION LOCATIONS
Participants must provide information in the application regarding all equipment needs plus a description of the full nature of their performance or demonstration to ensure best placement of their activities.
PRIMARY CONTACT INFORMATION
Only one person should complete the form per presentation.
For group presentations:
The person designated as primary contact completes the form.
- Names of additional presenters are entered in the section, Other Participants. NAMES SHOULD BE SPELLED CORRECTLY.
- Primary contacts are responsible for notifying other participants of time and location of presentations and other relevant information from the SSC committee.
Participants are responsible for contacting at least one faculty person to be their sponsor. The sponsor must review the application before it is submitted.
PRESENTATION TITLE AND DESCRIPTION/ABSTRACT
- Summarize. What is the question your research set out to answer, or the purpose of your trip or experience? What did you learn? Why is your research or presentation valuable to the field; what can you contribute to learning in this area?
- Use your own profession's style of writing (e.g. MLA, AMA, APA).
- Check spelling and grammar.
- See sample abstracts and SSC program summaries.
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION & DOOR PRIZES
All participants will receive a Certificate of Participation and audience evaluation forms immediately following their presentation. Presenters will also receive a ticket for a free T-Shirt to be picked up at the reception. All individuals giving presentations will automatically be entered in a drawing for a door prize at the reception. Individuals must be present to win.
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION APPLICATION FORM