The University Archives contains university records and other materials dating back to the beginning of the institution, including the original articles of incorporation certified in 1882, plus many of the publications created here over the years since the first classes met in 1886.
The University Archives is located on the second floor of Shafer Library, in Roo
m 219, and is open to faculty, students, staff and the public limited hours and by appointment only. Contact Nancy Bickford
to schedule an appointment.
While most of the records in Archives are print originals, the University has begun producing more digital publications. Older materials will also be scanned as time allows.