As a #GivingTuesday Advocate for University of Findlay, you help create excitement about the University of Findlay before and during #GivingTuesday. You’ll use your personalized GiveCampus link you receive when you register via GiveCampus to encourage others to give. Throughout the day, you’ll be able to track your impact on our #GivingTuesday Give Campus platform and help us reach our goal!
How to become an Advocate:
- Click here to register via UF’s GiveCampus Campaign by creating a FREE account with email or securely via Facebook (must be logged into Facebook). Make sure to list University of Findlay as your college during registration.
- Once you’re registered and logged into GiveCampus, search “University of Findlay” and click on our “#GivingTuesday” campaign
- Once you’re in the campaign, click on the “Advocates” tab
- Make your gift; consider a matching gift or challenge gift. Give Now.
- Share, share, share! Click on the Facebook, Twitter, text, or email icons within the Advocates tab to share your personalized URL with friends and family to promote the day and especially when the 24-hours of fundraising begins on #GivingTuesday. When they give via your unique link you’ll see that progress on your profile!
Make your gift on #GivingTuesday - Nov. 30, 2021
If you have already made a gift, thank you! By making an additional gift during our Day of Giving, you can help us secure essential funding for what you love most about UF. Creating a match or a challenge is a fun and easy way to get your friends and family involved in giving back to an area you’re particularly passionate about.
Connect with your friends, family and coworkers to ask them to join you in making a gift to UF on #GivingTuesday
Make phone calls, send text messages and emails or talk to them in person. Your passion and excitement for the day is contagious! Ask them to give to the Findlay Fund, Findlay Forward Scholarships, or the UF Student Emergency Fund. Remember to share via your personalized link so you can track your personal progress in addition to UF’s overall progress throughout the day.
Sharing on social media
Talk about UF’s Day of Giving on your own Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts using #GivingTuesday and #ufindlay. Use your personalized GiveCampus link to track how many gifts you personally bring in from your network.