The Parents Executive Council members will lead by example, demonstrating their support of the University of Findlay through means such as:
- Serving as ambassadors by fostering relationships with fellow parents to broaden their knowledge of the university and encourage their support;
- Providing feedback and guidance on special projects as needed;
- Making leadership gifts every year in support of the university’s top priorities;
- Identifying opportunities for corporate or foundation support through personal and professional networks;
- Hosting and attending receptions to introduce university leadership to parents in their regions, or to welcome incoming students and their families to UF.
2018 - 2019 Parents Executive Council Members:
Joseph & Jeanny Belladonna, Brooklyn, NY - daughter, Sofia
Dave & Carolyn Copus, Findlay, OH - son, Graham
Mike & Lisa Dager, Findlay, OH - son, Jonathan
Donn & Anne-Marie Hallman, Huntington, CA - daughter, Brianna
John & Trudi Hatter, Lafayette, IN - daughter, Samantha
Thomas Metzger, Columbus, OH - daughter Ellia
John & Bonny Morris, Andover, NH - daughter Jacquelyn
Dan & Wendy Reid, Upper Sandusky, OH - son Nicholas
Bart & Laura Sauer, Richfield, OH - son, Christian
Kristen Wood, Berkley, MI - son, Austen
Steve & Emily Walton, Paoli, PA - daughter Leah
For more information about the Parents Executive Council, please contact Dee Dee Spraw 419-434-4589 or by email email@example.com.
Each academic year the Parents Executive Council selects a special project for the UF Parent Fund to support. This year's project is "Love Orange and Live Green"
, which will support UF's Sustainable Campus Initiative
by providing additional refillable water bottle stations and extensive upgrades to current recycling efforts.