The University of Findlay Physical Plant provides maintenance, housekeeping, lawn care and facility care for the University of Findlay. We also maintain the University's vehicle fleet and rental properties. Below is a list of frequently asked questions about the office's services. If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us at email@example.com
Commonly Requested Forms
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have to be a student to rent a University-owned rental property?
- No. University rentals are open to all qualified renters.
- How do I get detailed information about UF rentals?
- Call the Physical Plant at 419-434-4544 between 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Can I view a rental property that I am interested in?
- How do I know what properties the University has available for rent?
- Contact the Physical Plant at 419-434-4544. Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. for information concerning available rentals.
- Who can reserve a University vehicle?
- Any current faculty/staff member or student that is 21 years of age who has completed a Motor Vehicle Release form and been approved to drive University vehicles.
- How do I reserve a University vehicle?
- How do I know if my Vehicle Reservation has been accepted or denied?
- You will receive a copy of your Vehicle Reservation form through email or campus mail that has been approved by the Physical Plant office.
- Can students drive University vehicles?
- A student who is 21 years or older may drive University vehicles for University functions provided that they have completed a Motor Vehicle Release form and passed a Road Familiarization Course. Keep in mind, that a faculty/staff member must accompany campus organizations.
- Where do I get the Motor Vehicle Release form and the Vehicle Reservation form?
- When at the "University Vehicles" section of the Physical Plant website, please click the link to print out the form. Completed forms can be sent through campus mail, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or faxed to 419-434-5518.
- How do I handle special requests for Maintenance and Housekeeping?
- Complete an Online Maintenance Request for any additional needs outside of routine Maintenance and Housekeeping tasks. Submit A Maintenance Request
- Who do I call if I have an emergency after hours?
- Contact Security at 419-434-4799 and they will contact the appropriate personnel.
Location: 217 W. Foulke Ave.
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.,1:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Phone: (419) 434 - 4544
Fax: (419) 434 - 5518
Please address all mail to :
The University of Findlay
Attn: Physical Plant
1000 N. Main St.
Findlay, OH 45840