The online ticket system provides you the ability to submit your maintenance requests online to the Physical Plant. Your ticket will be received and assigned to a coordinator by an administrator at the Physical Plant. The coordinator will oversee the maintenance request and handling of the work. Some features of this ticket system include:
- Online submittal of multiple tickets.
- Ability to track the progress of your ticket online.
- Read comments posted by the coordinator regarding your work request.
The online ticket system has been developed to aid in speeding the response time and help in improving communication between the requestor and the Physical Plant. To access the general online maintenance request form follow the steps below:
- Visit MyFindlay and login using your UFNet username and password.
- Select "UF Intranet" tab at the top of the page.
- At the top of the page, under the "Physical Plant" heading, select the "Submit a Maintenance Request" form.
If you have additional questions regarding the ticket system, please contact the Physical Plant at 419-434-4544.