The Physical Plant oversees the University's rental properties. These properties are within walking distance of main campus. The vacant properties are available for viewing Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
Things to keep in mind:
- Students must have permission to live off campus because these rentals are considered off-campus housing.
- If the property has a stove and/or refrigerator, you are welcome to use them, but we do not support their function. We will not replace broken appliances.
- Our properties are unfurnished.
- The renter is responsible for paying utilities.
- No pets are allowed.
- The deposit and first month's rent are due at lease signing.
If you would like to check out where some of the University's rental properties are located on campus, visit our online campus map
, or browse the selections below.
To find out which properties are currently available to rent, please contact the Physical Plant at 419-434-4544.