Higher One, the University of Findlay’s refund management provider, has been acquired by BankMobile, a Division of Customers Bank. The website has been updated to reflect this change so users should be redirected if using a bookmarked website; the website is https:/ /bankmobilevibe.com. There is no action needed from current OneAccount holders and this transition should not affect usability or account features. Current account holders may continue to use their HigherOne card without interruption until it expires or they can request a new BankMobile Vibe card if they choose. All account holders, both OneAccount and Vibe, will now have access to the features and benefits of the BankMobile Vibe account. There is no impact for students who have selected ACH direct deposit or paper check as their refund preference.
- BankMobile offers reduced fees.
- The Allpoint ATM Network offers surcharge-free ATM access in 55,000 locations worldwide.
- Mobile App check deposit, Passport rewards program, and money management tools for account holders.
- Click Here for more information about the Vibe Account offered by Bank Mobile.
First, look for the green envelope! Once it arrives, simply follow these steps to make
your refund preference selection:
2. Enter your Personal Code
3. Select how you’d like to receive your money
You Have Choices!
Funds are disbursed by BankMobile to the student based on their refund preference. When it comes to deciding how to get your money, just choose the option that best fits you.
Refund Options Available
- ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT- Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school. Typically, it takes 1 – 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- ELECTRONIC DEPOSIT TO A BANKMOBILE VIBE ACCOUNT- If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from your school.
View our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank: