The Student Accounts Office is the centralized billing and collection point for all student accounts. The primary function of the office is to help students and their families understand all aspects of their account, issue bills and receive payments.
Contact us at:
First Floor of Old Main
1000 N. Main Street
Findlay, Ohio 45840
Important Upcoming Dates
File your FAFSA for the 2015-2016 school year after your income taxes are filed.
Click here to register
May 13: First-Time Freshman Registration Day
May 22: First-Time Freshman Registration Day
June 3: First-Time Freshman Registration Day
June 10: First-Time Freshman Registration Day
for a new student registration day.
- June 30: Deadline to submit application and fee to participate in the
Ten-Month Payment Plan
July 15: Payment #1 withdrawn for students on the Ten-Month Payment Plan
- August 1:
- Payment #1 due for students on the UF Payment Agreement Plan
(8-month Payment Plan)
- Payment #2 withdrawn for students on the Ten Month Payment Plan
- August 10:
- Fall payment due in full if paying by semester
- Deadline to submit Authorization to Retain Credit form (optional)
- August 13: Final registration session for new students.
Click here to register.
- August 14-16: New Student Orientation.
Click here for more information and to sign up.
- August 17: Classes begin for standard semester session
Most Requested Links