Local Law Enforcement

In the event that a crime has occurred all students, faculty, staff and patrons of ​University of Findlay are encouraged to notify local law enforcement and file a report with the appropriate agency.

To report a crime within the Findlay city limits, you will need to contact The City of Findlay Police Department's non-emergency number at 419-424-7150 or 419-424-7163. 

For reporting a crime in the county contact The Hancock County Sheriff's Office's non-emergency number at 419-422-2424. 

In the event of an emergency dial 911 and you will be directed to the appropriate agency.  Both entities are available to take reports and investigate criminal incidents in their locality.