The mission of the College of Business is to develop business leaders who translate knowledge into professional actions that provide valuable contributions to a global society.
Students pursuing a business program are expected to achieve each of the College's five program goals:
- To demonstrate qualities of leadership, professionalism and teamwork in making ethical business decisions.
- To communicate effectively in a variety of business settings.
- To function productively in a diverse, dynamic global economic environment.
- To identify, analyze and solve business-related problems, as well as pursue business opportunities proactively.
- To exhibit knowledge, skills and technical competencies appropriate to general business fields and the students' chosen program(s)/major(s) or concentration(s).