Now that you have been officially accepted to a graduate degree program at the University of Findlay, here is the list of the next steps you need to take to be ready to start classes.
- Ensure that all final transcripts and other required application materials are sent to the University before classes start.
- Set up your UFnet account. After you are accepted you must accept your acceptance to UF in your application portal. Once you complete that, you will receive an email from UFNetAdmin regarding your Findlay email account. Your next step is to sign into your UF email. Once in your student email account, you will have an inbox item to log into your Student Workday account and complete student onboarding. Student onboarding is your next step in the enrollment process. Reach out to your admissions counselor if you do not see an email from UFnetAdmin.
- Get in touch with your faculty advisor and register for classes. Your admissions counselor will connect you and your academic advisor.
- Student ID cards are now virtual. Follow the prompts to download the eaccounts app to get started.
- Order your parking permit within your UFnet student portal. You can immediately pick up your parking permit at the Office of Campus Safety and Emergency Management. In order to obtain your parking permit you must show your Student ID card. There is no additional charge for your parking permit.
- Set up your payment plan with the Business Office and check on your financial aid. Click here for more information on how to pay your bill.
- Complete and submit our media release form.
- Become familiar with Canvas, our online class system. Contact your instructor directly if you have any questions.
Contact your Graduate Counselor to set up an appointment to help orient you with Findlay. Get to know the student services and activities available to you as a graduate student, regardless of whether you are on-campus or online. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can help you with.