Beginning in Spring 2021, any
University of Findlay graduate students who have obtained a bachelor's degree or master's degree and return for a degree program are eligible for a 20% per credit hour discount.
- A 20% per credit hour discount will be awarded to any Findlay alumni enrolling in a graduate level program at the University of Findlay.
- Discount to exclude capped cohort programs listed in exclusions.
- This discount program will begin Spring 2021.
- Eligibility for awarding the discount will be verified by the Office of Graduate Admissions and the Office of Financial Aid.
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Professional Communication
- Master of Arts in Rhetoric & Writing
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Science in Applied Security & Analytics
- Master of Science in Environmental, Safety & Health
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Radiologic Sciences
Alumni Discount Exclusions
- Individuals who qualify for tuition remission would not be eligible.
- Students enrolling in a certificate program would not be eligible.
- Students enrolling in the following programs are not eligible:
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Physician Assistant
- Doctor of Education
- Doctor of Education in School Psychology
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Traditional Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Weekend PTA to DPT Bridge Program