Limited On-Campus Visits
The University has safely reopened the on-campus visits. To protect the safety and well-being of visiting guests, prospective students, and families we have implemented protective measures, including regular cleaning, social distancing, and face masks that are a part of each on-campus visit. All on-campus options include an admissions presentation, a meeting with an academic professor (if available), and a campus tour. Additional information will be shared with you upon registration.
Campus Visit Options
- Virtual Info Session – offered Wednesday – 4 p.m.
- On-Campus Visit – visit Findlay in person (limited visit options) every day except Wednesday – 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. (all majors except Animal Science, Pre-Vet, and Equestrian.)
- On-Campus Equestrian Visit every day except Wednesday – 10 a.m.
- On-Campus Animal Science/Pre-Vet - offered Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – 10 a.m. Select the On-Campus - Animal Science/Pre-Vet, Equestrian - 10 a.m.
- Saturday visits have limited availability of faculty appointments; no Animal Science/Pre-Vet/Equestrian faculty appointments or farm tours are available.
- Nursing faculty appointments are only available on Monday, Wednesday at 10 a.m., and Thursday at 2 p.m.
The Office of Graduate Admissions is offering both virtual visits and campus visits at this time. While many students are still unable to meet in person, we are still available to connect and begin or continue the conversation. Sign up for a virtual or campus info session below, take a self-guided virtual campus tour, reach out to us on social media, text or call your Graduate Admissions Counselor! We are always here to help.
Please contact the Office of Admissions with any questions at 419-434-4732 or
Select the Date of Your Visit
There are no tours on this date.
Spring Visit Days 2022
“The University of Findlay has been hard at work to ensure the safety of our visitors and we are thrilled to be re-opened for on-campus visits! We have removed our conference rooms in the middle of the admissions lobby to create a more open concept in order to ensure social distancing. We have also put in place additional cleaning measures, a plexiglass barrier at our front desk, and will have hand sanitizer readily available. Each visit with be individualized for students and their guests in order to avoid large groups."
Director of Undergraduate and Transfer Admissions