ETS GRANT FUNDS MAY BE USED FOR THE FOLLOWING
ETS GRANT FUNDS MAY NOT BE USED FOR THE FOLLOWING
- Travel to present research at or attend professional meetings. (Funding will be considered for attendance at special workshops/seminars when the applicant provides sufficient information to relate the value of the workshop/seminar to research and/or teaching agendas. In the event the workshop/seminar is being held in conjunction with a regular professional meeting, funding will be considered only for fees associated with the workshop/seminar portion of the meeting but may not be used for travel, housing, or meeting registration. Traditional Faculty Development funding may be applied for to help offset these costs.)
- Projects that contribute directly to the earning of degrees or other professional terminal credentials required for employment.
- Costs associated with professional licensing and/or memberships in professional organizations.
- Reimbursement for expenditures made prior to the ETS Grant award.
- Payment of faculty salaries to provide leave or release time.
- Projects where alternative activities and/or resources are available on campus.