Be part of it all !
Your involvement in activities that take place outside of the classroom has a profound impact on your college experience. We encourage you to make new friends, gain leadership experience, get caught up with an afternoon game of mud volleyball and broaden your horizons by being involved with many of our 80+ student organizations.
Living on campus is about so much more than just a place to sleep and keep your stuff. With 1,350 students living on campus, you will be part of a fun campus environment and make memories that will last long after you walk back through the Arch at graduation.
As a freshman, you will get to know other new students by living in one of the University’s eight residence halls. Spacious townhouses, apartment-style cottages and special interest houses are available for upperclassmen. All housing areas are fully furnished, and offer the use of free washers and dryers, cable television and high-speed Internet access.
Since we are a small campus that offers a wide variety of activities and organizations, you can be involved in as many things as you want. You can sing in the Concert-Chorale, join a social fraternity, host a show on WLFC or earn bragging rights as the intramural water polo champion. You also can enjoy concerts, comedians and entertainers that perform on campus.
Where to Eat
There are already a lot of options on and off campus for good places for students to grab a bite to eat and relax with friends. However, when the new Center for Student Life and College of Business opens this fall, students will have five more options to choose from! Click on the links below to explore the different dining options on campus, or watch a sneak peak of the food court that will be in the new Center for Student Life.
- Henderson Dining Hall – main dining hall
- Simply to Go – quick grab and go menu
- The Rig – classic bar-themed food (The Rig will be moving in August 2017 to the food court in the new Center for Student Life)
- Café a la Cart - quick grab and go menu
- Derrick’s Hangout – power smoothies and ice cream
- Jazzman's Cafe - Full-service coffee bar located in the Alumni Memorial Union, it will be newly renovated and expanded in fall 2017
Coming soon in the Center for Student Life and College of Business:
- Wholly Habaneros - authentic Mexican foods
- Sub Connection – build your own sub or salad
- Mein Bowl – authentic Asian market
- The Grille – fast, flexible and friendly variety of classic tastes
- Jazzman’s Café - coffee and bakery
Findlay’s meal plan also includes Bonus Bucks that can be used at 10 different off-campus restaurants. The goal of all the dining services across campus
is to satisfy the most important customer...YOU!
Where to Stay Active