What information do we collect?
We collect information from you through various sources, including (1) information that you provide to us when you visit our sites or interact with us via e-mail or social media; (2) information automatically collected from all users of the sites through cookies or other similar methods; and (3) information obtained from other third-party sources and other publicly available sources.
Some of the information we collect is personally identifiable information that either identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“Personal Information"). This may include:
- Name, mailing address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, and other contact information;
- Account username, passwords, and other information that we require in order for us to authenticate and securely provide account access;
- Credit/debit card information, payment method, postal code, billing address, tax identification number, and other information necessary to process payments;
- Device geo-location, whether through latitude/longitude coordinates or derived from an IP address or other data that provides a city or postal code location;
- Operating system and browser used on your device, your internet service provider, regional and language settings, IP address, MAC address, device advertising ID, and other unique identifying information broadcast from your device when visiting our website. This allows us to remember your preferences, identify unique visitors to our sites, and helps us understand how users interact with us on their devices;
- Cookies, clear GIFs, web beacons, and other behavior-based tools that collect data on your views and engagement with our features, emails/advertisements, sites, and products (including the date and time the services are viewed and/or used, the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the sites); and
- Contents of feedback, support requests, social media posts and interactions, and other messages you send to us.
What do we use your information for?
Any Personal Information we collect from you may be used in several ways, including providing our services to you and sending related communications, providing support to users, responding to feedback, questions, and comments, maintaining and protecting the security and integrity of our systems, improving our sites, advertisements, products, and services, sending marketing communications/promotional offers and serving you digital advertisements tailored to your interests (with your consent only), identifying you when you visit our sites or locations; conduct analytics and other internal administrative purposes, and any other lawful purposes.
We also comply with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), which prohibits the release of education records of our students, except in limited circumstances, (e.g., with the student's permission, to parents of dependent students, and in response to a valid court order), and with the applicable provisions of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
How do we store and protect your information?
We store all information we collect, including Personal Information, electronically in our computer databases. We own, maintain, and operate our computer servers containing our databases. Access to our computer servers is controlled by firewalls and security gatekeepers. However, no method of electronically transmitting or storing data is ever completely secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. If we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
All credit card/payment information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider's database, only accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and who are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell Personal Information to third parties. However, in addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Service Providers. We share your information with third party service providers who help us to administer our sites, provide technical support, process payments, and facilitate certain features of our sites.
- Public. Some of our sites may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Links to Other Websites
Additional Privacy Information
Cookies: Web browser applications (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Apple Safari) typically have features that prevent cookies from being sent or notify you when they are sent. You will need to update your browser's cookie settings in accordance with your preferences. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to update each browser's settings separately. We will respond to “Do Not Track" signals, Global Privacy Controls, or other similar mechanisms where required by applicable law.
If you are using a mobile device, you can reset your device settings to limit the use of information collected about you, including your location data. This is typically done by disabling your location settings/permissions. Please contact Apple Support or Google for Android (as applicable) for more information on how to do this on your device.
Analytics: We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google"), on certain aspects of the sites. We use the information provided by Google Analytics to improve our Sites and services. For more information regarding how Google collects, uses, and shares your information, please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. Google provides users choices on how their data is collected by Google Analytics by developing an Opt-out Browser Add-on which can be located at: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. By installing this Add-on, no information is being sent to Google Analytics.
Advertising: The Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising program provides consumers with the ability to opt-out of having their online behavior recorded and used for advertising purposes by third parties that participate in the program. To opt out of having your online behavior collected for advertising purposes, please visit YourAdChoices at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. Choices you make are both browser and device specific.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
The sites are directed toward and designed for use by persons who are 13 years or older. As required under the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we do not solicit or knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we discover that we have received personal information from an individual who indicates that they are, or whom we otherwise have reason to believe is, under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our systems. Additionally, a child's parent or legal guardian may request that the child's information be corrected or deleted from our files by contacting us as provided below.
This policy was last modified on August 30, 2023.
1000 N. Main Street
Findlay, Ohio 45840
Email: [email protected]